A mixed media painting with strong marks and painted with a minimal palette.
Aren’t we all along for the ride? This painting is about being a passenger and the journey we take, companions we choose and our encounters along the way.
Black lines map out a path and lead us around and to the edge of the painting. Its minimal palette of yellow ochre, plum and a dirty green aims to keep the journey simple. And the two shapes similar in form yet one more bold than the other, adds contrast whilst sitting snug and comfortably near each other.
Original Abstract Painting
- Acrylic and mixed media
- Titled, dated and signed on reverse
- Off-white frame included. Wired and ready to hang
- Image size: 20cm x 20cm (approx 8”)
with frame: 24cm x 24cm (approx 9.25”)
- Painted on wood panel
- Protected with a satin UV varnish and sealed with a cold wax finish
- Free shipping in the UK
- If you live overseas please contact me to see what options are available. Get quote for shipping to other countries.
Each piece is one of a kind. Every care has been taken to show the artwork as accurately as possible, there maybe differences due to device, browsers or screen settings.
Keep out of direct sunlight.