What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
Device information: This website collects personal data to power our site analytics, including:
- Information about your browser, network, and device; web pages you visited prior to coming to this website; your IP address
This information may also include details about your use of this website, including:
- Clicks, internal links, pages visited, scrolling, searches, timestamps
We share this information with Google, our website analytics provider, to learn about site traffic and activity.
When ordering or commenting on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, browse the website or enter information on our site using a comment or contact form.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a secure payment processing system and is not stored or processed on our servers.
How long do we keep your information?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so that we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically. Transaction records are kept for a minimum of 6 years to comply with legal requirements.
Do we use ‘cookies’ ?
- Functional and required cookies are always used, which allow us to securely serve this website to you.
- Analytics and performance cookies are used on this site, only when you acknowledge our cookie banner. We use analytics cookies to view site traffic, activity, and other data.
What if users disable cookies in their browser?
If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
We use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how visitors use the website. You can find out more about Google’s Analytics cookies here.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the end of each newsletter.
Making a purchase
When you buy something on this website, we collect personal information from you to fulfill your order. We may collect information like your:
- Billing and shipping address
- Details relating to your purchase
- Email address
- Phone number
If you purchase through the website directly we share this information with our payment system providers so that they can collect secure payment on our behalf.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your ‘Personally Identifiable Information’.
Occasionally, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.